diary fourth year



It has been almost fourth year since i have started in engineering course during my first degree at University Islam Antarabangsa Kuala Lumpur. (IIUM).  I don't think I've ever regretted my decision to do the course, in fact, I could be happier about it.

During my second year,  we have to choose any majoring courses available to pursue our study in engineering. Neither one shall make recommendations nor give advices that I should take this majoring, but by knowing the abilities and my weaknesses in lessons during my first year. i choose material!.

and NOW!!! iI’m now officially in my final year at university, from now on every day is part of the inevitable countdown to my introduction into the adult world and all the delights of commuting, wearing baju kurung and paying council tax. What worries me the most about this year is that I still cannot decide what I’d like to do after I graduate.ahh too early to thinking about adult matters..but what is the most worrying me now is what should I do with my FINAL YEAR PROJECT??. plus  I have to deal with it on my own with either no pear, or no partnership but only me!!.

I have to put on more efforts and more hardworking. Planning plays an importance role at this moment, where i've been splitted between fyp, academia and revisions.  I can feel my stress level starting to change. Thinking maturely all of the aspects, and my lifestyle has also changed tremendously.Really struggling to manage my workloads, my life and other commitments.How I tend to cope with all my responsibilities while trying not to be tied down only into one  set time schedule. Maybe I can try it but it is not for all people and sometimes it can be stressful but you get to relieve that stress alot more often so it doesnt get as pent up inside you. At least ,my way of making a schedule it will relieve a level of stress.So your life more go with the flow and be spontaneous with the plan ahead. ahaha!! hope so. or maybe not going as planned.


0 comments:

Post a Comment