IKEA










Alhamdulillah....

I had been a long time, figured it was time to spill my real feelings about Ikea. Some people say IKEA is prepared the owesome furnitures, has living room "exhibitions" & meat ball & bla bla!.Thus, on last Sunday, I just felt like getting out on a very pretty sunny day with peers and decided to go to IKEA . When  we got there just after 12 pm there was a long line of people moving slowly into the store. Hard-to-find parking space on weekend is a normal situation, the parking facilities were always full eventhough the space were plenty!So many cars!.Therefore, we had to put in our car where there was a space enough for myvi eventhough it was not a parking lot as long as it was'nt interrupted the traffic.

We  walked around in the IKEA while cleaning our eyes to see the furnitures.

Here my real gripe

Ikea is not totally bad. In fact, they do quite a lot of good. They have brought good design and they definitely try to do their eco part for the example there has a plenty of disposible furnitures are sold, e.g a box of shoes.

A simple preparation of exhibition have shown on which features a look into real people's homes, their floor plans and furniture layout ideas.The kitchens, living rooms, kid bed rooms, master rooms sections currently have eye-catching photos to help you find the design ideas you need to plan or revive your personalized .

The last thing which makes IKEA is special then other interesting spots are MEATBALL.You cant get this food other places except in IKEA. The taste just biasa for me but still nice and delicious.
1 meatball for RM1.00. You only can have 2 choices, either you want to buy for at least 5 ringgit or 10 ringgit and above.

SPICED UP IKEA HOME FURNISHING

If you know me or have been following my life then you know that my decorating habits drive me nuts...I do love decorating, designing or anything which are related to Home furnishing, Home Exterior, Home furniture!!!

I LOVE VERY MUCH

"Place objects on shelve and I stepped back and look..After that, if the arrangement wasn't contented me....take objects off and move to another shelf...so, step back again and look...not satisfy yet??....REPEAT!! "......NUTS!

 I’m going to leave you with a few Ikea installation shots to see what you can put together with their furniture above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment