FAIL



The first step should I do for FYP is to provide sample preparation for ple / KF / OMMT for fracture toughnessHow to prepare this sample is relatively easy but a bit difficult, because I need to fill the ingredients in the extruder but cannot spill some amount. Furthermore, after I use the extruder, I have to use the crashing machine to crush the material into pieces, there is possibility for material loss to occur as well. So I do not want too much loss of material, I have to weigh the sample is more than the actual amount. So, that the way i should do as being explained by my seniors. Thanks you guys..

MISTAKEN I WONT FORGET
What made me so sad yesterdayy!!!, i just want to get a step to start off my experiment, but i've already made a mistake. Eventhough just a small mistake, but it has effected the whole procedure.. argh stress!.I forgot to change the temperature from 180c to 160c. That showed me i was so careless and unconcentrate what bro Kaiser said just before i start to do my experiment. " saya tak dgr lah bro cakap, padahal memang dah tau kene tukar temperature tu" =.='.


 "I have to repeat again, start from the beginning to finish up all the samples i should prepare. The time is passing so fast, so i have to move forward quickly".






0 comments:

Post a Comment