I love cat xoxo



A lot of people are fond of taking pets at home and one of the animals that they love to keep as a pet at home are cats. Why so people want to have pets?. sometimes people think a pet is a kind of ornament. The best ornament that you can have not only is it very aethetically easing but also it moves around in your home of its own accord. The pets is very warm, smooth to touch (sbb ad bulu2) and it respond to our presence( when the cat stands on my feets/ toes, that mean that the cat probably being asked to pick up cat). so cute?..


When I was young, I love cat veeery much.  I had many cats in my house and I named them by different names. I already forgot what names i put on because it was a long time ago. I remembered, my mother and father scolded at my cats who were like scratching on sofa, carpets because the cat usually likes to scratch its claws on rough objects.




Kittens were the most I worry  when we were getting out. Every time we wanted to go out, we must first check if there was a kitten sleeping on a car tire. Sooo tired but I wont loss any kittens on that time, I had to be more carefully and alert. I dont understand why cats love to sleep on car tyre. Does it look safety and comfort place to sleep, doest it???

A SAD DAY.

When my cat died, my mother asked me to bury the cats at anywhere I wants. Well, I buried it under a "Christmas stree" in  front of the house and put on  the small stone as a markers (mcm batu nisan knon2nya lah). Wah memang kenangan betul. When my house was rennovated, there was no more " christmas tree".Now the place was used as the car park. 


A MISCHIEVOUS CAT

My cats are lazy, sleepy, and generally overweight. They only know eating (most of them easily get hungry eventhough had already feed them 1 hour ago =.='.), sleeping and playing around.  

 STRING IS A THING
Shoe laces are a cat favorite mostly because they get stuck to their claws, and I as the owner can get in on the action by dragging them across the floor or dangling them. Sometime I took something like a long strip like leather besides shoe laces, and I dragging the rope under the doors. When the leather appear and dissappear from the under door in opposite side, my cats went wild, thet stalked, they pounced, bounced, stalked again, and their feet eagerly to stuck the leather between their claws, and jumped. =.=' it was entertained me to watch. :)




CATCH A BIRD AND RATS
My cats sukaaa sangat tangkap burung dan tikus. I observed them when my particular "hunters" caught a bird it would be by waiting in ambush. I also watched one of my cats jump and catch a bird mid-air when it flew close to the ground. :). When my cats successfully caught a bird, they did not eat the bird instead  they played on the bird's shock, tossing them around with them as they would a mouse (a bird), until the bird died. Then the cats noticed the bird did not move anymore, then they walked away happily, left the bird behind. Aku pula kene tanam burung tu.




STEAL FISH AT THE KITCHEN. this is usually happen in my home. Everytime I want my cats play indoor i would close all the kitchen door.


0 comments:

Post a Comment