Totally madness


                    

This is truly madness I've never ever felt the whole of my life. I felt so dissapointing and irritating with whom had broken the machine that I was badly want to use the machine. I just only 3 samples left to re extrude before I can finish up all my samples. How could this bad things happen in my life. The worst is technicials has a course outside UIAM leading me getting more upset. The machine was just can be used after had unstable temperature now bende lain pulak jadinya. So exhausted with this stupidity occurance.

Nevertheness, putting first things first is important because I realize that the little decisions in life are actually big decisions. I've to assign greater importance to a task than it merits. Commonly, this is where a task is more interesting than some of the more mundane, yet still important jobs.

This means to make things important, but not urgent.
"To put first things first is just getting the important things done before you do other things that you want to do. "Put first things first" means basically plan ahead, and be a "Prioritizer""

In the first instance, during my mid break, I decide to complete all my assignment, my lab reports and my fyp report. Instead doing nothing all day, I should getting done all works assigned to me. Nevertheness it wont make me streessful as the burdens I carry on become lesser.

"Take out your homework and figure out which homework is due soonest, which homework is the hardest, and which homework you can finish during your school day if you must. Stack the paper or books in a pile from earliest that can't be done in school to homework that isn't due earliest or that can be done in school."


Yes, these problems dont ever look it tough, just try to solve all the assignments given step by step and finish up little by little. Dont make your life too rush, attempting to solves all at one time its too redicilious things. your works even more unproductive and unqualified at all.







Don’t let procrastination take over your life. Here, I will share my personal steps which I use to overcome procrastination with great success.


1) Break your work into little steps.

2)Change your environment. Different environments have different impact on our productivity. Look at your work desk and your room

3)Hang out with people who inspire you to take action. I dont inspired people which is living cloose to me. Instead reading the materials that booth up my confidential. Bill gates for instance could be something owesome to spend with.

4)Get a buddy. Having a companion makes the whole process much more fun. Accompanied by my buddy is important because not me alone have to settle up my works instead my friend has too!!!

5)Get a grip and just do it. At the end, it boils down to taking action. You can do all the strategizing, planning and hypothesizing, but if you don’t take action, nothing’s going to happen.


These tips work best for me.When my works getting lesser to finish, I can spend much time to watch the movie going out with friends and shopping. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment