College student study running on no sleep.



Final exam is getting closer

We are getting close to the moment you've all been waiting for. Final examination season just heading in front of us. Time has been walking continously close to the date we shall be sit in the exam hall LOL. Ease the stress with my five study tricks.

1) Come fully prepare final exam
2) make study schedule
3)Study with your worst subject to the easiest last
4)Pace yourself wisely during test taking
5)READ THE DIRECTION CAREFULLY

No 5 I almost did from the previous final examination. My mind went STUCK as i knew i had done carelessly go through  exams without accurately answering what the question is asking. The direction asking 5 question had to be answered. I answere 4 instead. Release me, I had good carry mark. But what a waste is my 20 marks just thrown in the dustbin freely.  BURN!!!!..


DOnt lack of sleeping afraid it would affect your thinking.
Taking Care of your health and mind too.


MOOD :

Now, I am stuck all night studying and that seems to be the reason for lack of sleep across the board. I went to sleep at 2-3 am. . I got 2-3hours of sleep. Woke up at 6-6.45 am for subuh :D, then continue study until my mind is STUCK or my eyes just getting to close. I was taking a nap for awhile before i finished my revision. LOL..

0 comments:

Post a Comment