Good Morning





MORNING

  • I got myself up at 5.00am everyday ready for sahur. Usually after I  woke up, heading my self to the kitchen, my mother had already prepared all the dishes/menu for sahur .usually my mother woke up at 4 or 4.30am, she prayed/performed qiamullail before preparing sahur. She's very good in ibadah .  

  • Sahur : Main menu for sahur was as usual, rice and the meat soup. I did not get myself feeling to eat as I was too sleeppyy due to late sleep last night. Because I had to write weekly EIT report is to be submitted next week.

  • After sahur, I went upstair waiting for subuh adzan.


IFTAR 8.00AM
  • Usually after praying subuh, I continued to sleep as I was feeling soo sleeppyyy due to sleep late at 2.00am last night.. I woke up at 8.00 am.

  • After got the bath, brushed my teeths, washep up my face up and wORE a t shirt n trousers,( kat rumah tak pakai kain sarung atau baju kelawar, i prefer to wear seluar n t shirt or skirt) I sat on the chair and started to daydream!!. hmm I was thinking what should I do in this early morning. Luckily, I had an idea to write a little bit about my experience in cambodia 2 weeks ago. That was unforgetness charity and humanitarian experience i ever had,

  • Preparing food to my kittens and mum cat. One of my kitten look like going to die. It has almost been 2 weeks her appetite start to diminish and eventually stopped. If I gave her food, she refused to eat and walked away to continue "sleeping". Her siblings alhamdulillah sihat walafiat :)

  • Mencabut rumput2 kecik di halaman rumah.. This things I hate the most.  Kalau tak cabuk, nanti makin banyak pulak

AT 11.00 AM 

  • I accompanied my mother to buy some necessary items to prepare food for breaking fast.  We decided to provide a special menu to my second brother and his family  which were came to home untuk berbuka bersama2.

AT NIGHT 

  • Performing solat terawih berjemaah after praying isyak.  Alhamdulillah Allah had give me strength and ability to perform 23 rakaat.  At 10.30 pm we came back to home.

  • Updating blogging and surfing to the internet *facebook* :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment